Friday, July 27, 2012

Business as Usual

I promised a post on "Women in Business" yesterday.....well, the business world took over.  Proposal deadlines had me working past midnight and I still haven't gotten around to hiring that live-in nanny.  Okay, more like I can't afford to hire that live-in nanny.  That is my "women in business" reality.  Thankful for the part-time sitter and preschool, but so wish I was paid enough to make a nanny reality!  More on this next time.

Stay tuned for Jody's Fab Friday Find.  Cute stuff!

Alt Summit, Alt Summit, Women in Business, Need a nanny, live-in nanny, need live-in nanny, Alt Summit, Alt Summit, Marissa Mayer, Marissa Mayer, Yahoo ceo, yahoo ceo, yahoo ceo, yahoo ceo, Marissa Mayer, live in nanny, Alt Summit, Alt Summit SL, Alt Summit slc, alt summit slc, live-in nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment