Thursday, October 27, 2011

One of Those Weeks

This photo doesn't have anything to do with this post.  This was M's first Halloween Costume!  Too cute.  Thought I would throw it in with Halloween just around the corner.


I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday!  It has been one of those weeks for us.  Certainly it can always be worse.  But, man it has been one of those weeks where it just seems to be going on and on.

Sunday:  Plan was to head to Idaho Falls for a meeting Monday morning.  We thought it would be perfect to take the family, since my man's dad and sister live just outside of Idaho Falls.  We were going to leave early and spend the day with them.  Even thought I might get to see an aunt of mine that lives there, too.  Nope.  I ended up having to work and we didn't leave the house until 6:00 p.m..  That put us in Idaho Falls at 10:00 p.m..  Let me say that I had one wound up little girl when we got there and anxiety set in when I realized I wasn't going to get much sleep.  Not fun.

Monday:  Found out that a very good friend's father passed way.  Meetings went long.  So, after spending time with my father and sister-in-law, we didn't leave for home until very late.  Home at midnight.  Neither my man or I slept well.  We are very concerned about his dad's affairs and I am very sad for my friend.

Tuesday EXHAUSTED.  All of a sudden my clothes no longer fit.  Arrived back to work to find that tasks that had been delegated were not done on Monday.  Stressed.  Had an extremely annoying call with the adoption coordinator where we got crazy Aubrey.  I will save that for another post. 

Wednesday:  Really behind at work.  Fuel pump went out in my man's truck.

Thursday:  Up three times during the night (pregnant).  Body aches.  M woke up with a wheezing cough.  This evening I am wondering if we are staring croup down the barrel. Truck repairs turned out to be much more than we thought they would be.  UGH!  Since we are short on funds my man is making the repair himself.....in the parking lot where it broke down.  He wasn't able to finish today.  More musical cars tomorrow.

Okay, I just read my list.  Now I feel like a whiner.  Surely it could be MUCH, MUCH worse!  Consider this a whiny vent (just keeping it real).  And, did I tell you that I am really looking forward to the end of this week?  Too bad my man has to work all weekend to make up for the days lost on truck repairs!  Looking forward to next week.  :)

Idaho Falls, Vent, Chevy Fuel Pump, Chevrolet Fuel Pump, 1996 Chevrolet Fuel Pump Out in Truck, Preganant Aches, Pregnant Aches, Chevy Fuel Pump, Baby Ladybug Costume, baby ladybug costume, ladybug halloween costume, baby ladybug halloween costume, infant ladybug costume, infant ladybug halloween costume, infant ladybug, Halloween costume, infant ladybug Halloween costume, Idaho Falls Meeting, Pregnant aches and pains, Baby costume.

1 comment: