Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Loving a Good Deal

I remember the days before I had any little ones and my friend Emilee (QUEEN of sales) would email to say such and such store was having a great sale.  I would always just laugh to myself.  I never seemed to care much....sales can get messy and require you to work just a little bit.

Well, like I said, that was before I had a little one that outgrows clothes in a matter of minutes and needs child care (cha ching, cha ching).  I now fully realize not caring about a good sale was a LUXURY.

I scored on a sweet deal earlier and thought I would share.  If you are in Utah, check out the steal on Plum District today.  For $10 I got a $20 Gift Certificate to Tai Pan Trading.  I'm going to use mine for decorations, but this would make a great Christmas gift.  They mail a real Gift Certificate (no cheesy piece of paper saying you got a "steal").

While I'm sharing, do you ever look at My SLC Mommy?  You can find them here.  Jody actually showed me this site last year.  There is always great information (in one spot) on deals going on in Utah.  Coupons, too, if you are into that.

By the way, what is up with the "Extreme Couponing"??  Just once I would like to see someone on that show buy groceries that they can actually use in the following weeks.  Seriously, who really needs a garage full of soda, toothpaste & deodorant?


Butterfinger anyone?

Plum District, Plum District, Deals, Salt Lake deals, Salt Lake deals, Salt Lake discounts, Extreme Couponing, Extreme Couponing, Plum District, Plum District, Utah deals, Utah deals, Utah discounts, Utah discounts, Utah coupons, Plum District, Salt Lake deals, Salt Lake discounts, Plum District, Plum District, Extreme Couponing, Plum District, Utah deals, Salt Lake deals, My SLC Mommy, My SLC Mommy, My SLC Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment