Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Speaking of business....

I think we all will mourn the loss of this AMAZING visionary!  To see what he has accomplished and created in his lifetime is awe inspiring for sure.

I heard an amazing report on his journey tonight on NPR (always my radio station of choice).  His story inspires me, it also reminds me that not all business is "usual" and that is what makes it phenomenal.  He was fired as CEO...brought back, founded PIXAR, worked for Atari, Not only took but ADMITTEDLY took LSD and then went on to say it was one of the two or three most important things he had done in his life :).....and it all started in a garage.  So...yes we have had a few set backs.  Haven't we all.  It is how we get back up that matters. 

Your time is limited..don’t waste it living someone else’s life. ~ Steve Jobs

There is my inspirational piece in my early morning delirium :)  Goodnight to all.  Remember to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment