Friday, October 21, 2011

Deer Widow Weekend, Feedback and more......

First things first.  LOVE the idea Heather.  I really think you are on to something and I would SO come to this party!  When is it again?

Second a comment on Harvest Time.  I have so lucked out.  My husband does the canning (part of our role reversal thing we have going on).  He has done salsa, stewed tomatoes and bottled peppers so far this year. 

My comment for the week: Women competing in a Biggest Loser competition should be exempt one week a month (you ladies all know which week). I have literally eaten like a rabbit this entire week and STILL managed to gain six ounces!

My baby boy the big deer hunter!

 
It is the Coyster's first hunt.  He is 12 and can actually hunt.  Crazy right?  He is so stoked.  It makes me so sad.  I seems like yesterday I was holding my little baby.  Now he is heading up the mountain with the men and a GUN!  YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. That's a awesome idea I would love to beat the crap out of something and get a prize for it also it's always nice to vent and get constructive feedback from those that really care, count me in!

    ReplyDelete