Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Running in circles?

Oh Heather, he is so adorable and I swear twice the size as when I last saw him!  They grow SO fast!  You will look back and laugh at all of this....one day :).  

This week has been NUTS!!  Maybe not as nuts as Heather's, I do have to give her that ;).

This is what I have been doing all week: 
 Pulling Shingles.....
 And More Shingles.....
 They're everywhere! 

The big re-roof project will complete on Saturday in a full out family fest.  Good times!

Oh, did I mention that I think that I left my brain up there?  Each day I go up I swear a little more falls out :) (Hence the title).

Yesterday I decided amidst the chaos to head down to Provo to get a copy of my birth certificate and a new Social Security card....(both lost) so I can get my drivers license renewed.

I have been carrying around a temporary for going on five months now (Did I mention they only will give me six months to get it renewed?  :)  Yes this IS how I roll.

Before my big trip to Cali I have been trying to tackle my "Don't Want to do List" and these docs were on it. 

While at the Health Department I thought I might as well get ALL my kids birth certificates.  Again, YES this is how I roll :).  Eighty dollars later I have one of my "Not Want's To's" crossed off!-CHECK

Off to the Social Security office......which is closed :(.

I am getting a little stressed about getting my card back BEFORE my temporary expires so I went back again today....so happy to have one more thing crossed off the dang list-CHECK....and forgot my brand new birth certificate :(-UNCHECK

Round and round we go!

 Roofing, Roofing, Not want to do list, birth certificates
  Roofing, Roofing, Not want to do list, birth certificates
  Roofing, Roofing, Not want to do list, birth certificates
 Roofing, Roofing, Not want to do list, birth certificates

No comments:

Post a Comment