Thursday, November 17, 2011

19 Weeks!

Check out this belly!

I asked the husband if I look pregnant last night.  Poor guy.  I WAS kidding.  And, he did tell the truth.  Said, "Uh, yeah.....but you are!"

My doctor did warn me that with the second I would get bigger faster and that I would feel like I was much bigger.  Much bigger?  Try ENORMOUS.  This is only 19 weeks!!



Check out my facial expression.  Haha!  I did have one with a nice smile, but I also had such a double chin.  I just couldn't post it.  But, let me say that I am keeping things real here.  That is what I am wearing around the house.  Not attractive in the slightest, but I am going for comfort.

Speaking of maternity fashion, is it just me or do women in Utah treat their pregnancy like a fashion show or what?  Seriously, I saw a woman at the OB's yesterday that must have been at least 7 months pregnant wearing 4" heels!  What is that?  To me, that is nothing short of crazy.  I see that kind of craziness all of the time.  Now I may just be more tuned into it and admittedly jealous of the young 20-something women that look like skinny little rails with a basketball under their shirts.  But, the heels....come on.  No pregnant woman can possibly feel fantastic in stiletto heels!

Looking forward to doing the Mariah Carey plan after this one is born.  Going to lose all of the weight and be in a bikini 3 months later.  HAHAHAHA!  Maybe if I had a nanny to look after the kids, a personal chef, didn't have to work and had a personal trainer.  Wait....I do have a lottery ticket.  Gonna go check it now.  :)
pregnancy weight gain, pregnant in Utah, Mariah Carey weight loss, Mariah Carey weight loss, Mariah Carey babies, pregnant, 19 months, Mariah Carey, Mariah Carey weight loss, Mariah Carey weight loss after babies, pregnancy weight gain, maternity fashion, heels while pregnant, pregnant heels.




 

1 comment: