Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ThanksChristmas

Do you ever feel this way? I know I do.....


Poor Thanksgiving, it is kind of getting the snub.  It is a great holiday......so overshadowed by the favored child of Christmas.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas.  I love the spirit of giving, love, family, community the list goes on, however I would really like to enjoy my Thanksgiving without hovering over Black Friday ads and obsessively checking my bank account to assess my Christmas fund ;). 

This Thanksgiving I have decided to write letters to SOME of the people who I am sincerely grateful for this year.  There are so many people I am grateful for and have so much influence in my life; I wish I had the time to write them all.  It has been a tough year for us and I am especially grateful to my family and all of their help.  Without them we would not have made it through the last couple years. 

Well Happy Thanksgiving to ALL OF YOU!  I hope you enjoy the time with your family, friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment