Thursday, August 23, 2012

HI!

Hey, there!  Long time no talk.  I'm still here.  Sorry to drop off like that.  Unfortunately, we've had some pretty important stuff come up around here.  Sadly, my father-in-law passed away.  And, I had a root canal that turned so ugly that I ended up in the Emergency Room....the exact same day!  After 5 rounds of antibiotics and LOTS of pain killers (morphine anyone?), I'm on the mend.  We are all VERY tired, but know that things will get better with time.

Amongst all of that, we also need to be moved into the basement of our new house by the end of next week and work and start the kiddos at a new preschool and........  :)

So, I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and "I'm still here."  Jody is, too.  Unfortunately, she has had a death in the family as well and is crazy busy getting kids and herself off to school.  BUT, we are hooking up this Sunday to talk biz and will be back to some normal posting next week!  Wish us luck with the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment