Monday, August 13, 2012

Deadlines.....Calendars.....new beginnings....and more

As you can see Heather and I have been a bit busy with LIFE lately.  Unfortunately our blog has suffered a little as a result.

What do you do....it's life and life is CRAZY sometimes!  

My FUN Calendar has quickly been replaced with a (very full) TASK Calendar. Yes Heather,  I actually started a calendar!  

We have some major changes going on in our house:

The Coyster is heading to Jr. High
Little miss Indiana Jane is heading to Kindergarten 
I myself am heading back to college 
My hubby is currently looking for a job :(!  

All of these changes are making me feel a little like this:

http://girllostinthecity.com/2012/07/07/today-world-im-not-going-to-be-a-stresshead/stressed-woman-cartoon-stock/
A MIX of stress...anxiety and what the HELL!!!!

Only comfort is in knowing that I am a mom.  I deal with juggling CONSTANTLY, nothing new...right? 

Oh and also not to mention that I will have two kids out of the house for half a day every day.  Can't complain too much about that ;).

My kids are growing up...right before my eyes.  It makes me want a few more weeks of Summer...JUST to PLAY!  

To sit with Indiana and have a tea party, to play board games with the Coyster.....the little things that seem so hard to accomplish when life gets busy.  

It is Back to school, back to routine, schedules, homework.  I think I better pencil in some Yoga classes!  I could sure use some ZEN in my life about now :).

Happy Monday everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment