Monday, August 6, 2012

Alt Summit Online Classes

Heather and I had the chance last week to take a couple online classes offered by ALT.  

http://www.altitudesummit.com/
We have been talking about the Alt Summit for a couple years now and how we would LOVE to attend.  When we found out they were offering online classes we signed right up!  

It was really great to learn from the experts and chat with other AMAZING bloggers.

I think I could sign up for all of the classes offered and still not take it all in.  

There is A LOT to blogging!  

More than I originally anticipated: tagging.....permalinks.....utilizing Pinterest...Twitter... Instagram... blogging calendars....photoshop... tutorials....giveaways......sponsors.....keywords....SEO....Labels.....
Clouds....

The list goes on and on and on!  

It can get a bit overwhelming :).

It was great to chat with other bloggers about what works for them, what doesn't, what they struggle with (I was happy to hear others experience the occasional "blogging block"-like myself...right now :).

I look forward to taking more classes in August and making more friends in the blogging world!  

If you are visiting our site from one of the classes give us a shout out!  We would love to hear from you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment