Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Heaven on Earth

If you are looking for a destination to add to your Summer hiking list I would strongly suggest adding Albion Basin!  It is located up Little Cottonwood Canyon at the top of Alta Resort and is world famous for its AMAZING wildflowers.  






















Sunday afternoon we attended our weekly 'church o' the mountains' and went for a picnic.....
 I even managed to get a few photos before my camera died :(.......
 We decided that we have to go back up for a date night....
Get a redo on the photo safari....maybe bring up the watercolors....who knows.  I might get artsy like that ;).  

What I PROBABLY will do however is bring up a picnic....a bottle of wine....hike and R-E-L-A-X.  

I think this is what my heaven will look like (minus the bugs and the kids whining that their legs hurt :)




No comments:

Post a Comment