Thursday, July 28, 2011

Breeding and Weeding

I'm sure that I am imagining it, but I swear that M's toys are breeding.  Multiplying right before our eyes!
This is what it looks like when we (I) don't pick up for 3 days.

Check this out.  Baby dolls in multiples.


They even look the same, don't they?  Breeding, I tell ya.  Like worms.  They get cut in half and just grow the other side.  POOF!  2 from 1.  Just like that.



Here's my little helper.

Of course, I have to keep reminding myself that there's only so much picking up or cleaning that a three-year-old can do before it turns into a game.  Or, something else gets pulled out.

Know what was really great about picking up with M today?  I asked her if she would like to give some of her toys to some other children that might need them.  She said "YEAH!"  She actually picked out her favorites.  It warmed my heart.  I helped her to choose a few and we set the bag aside.

It was nice, sure, but I'm thinking that some serious weeding of the multipliers is in order.  Sounds like a good task to do this weekend during a nap!
  
 cleaning up with toddlers, domestic home cleaning tips, toddler pick up, cleaning a toddler's room, messy room, toddler room ideas, child room, child cleaning, child cleaning tips, kid room, kid cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment