Thursday, July 21, 2011

Speaking of Date Nights

My man and I took full advantage of our little one being with her grandparents last night.

We headed to the BUSY BEE BAR and GRILL for their FAMOUS garlic burgers and fries!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

My man was such a trooper. He is sick, but headed down with me anyway.













Poor guy. Looking at this photo today I am thinking "Oh, man……he REALLY looks tired!"













Ever been to Utah? May I say FRY SAUCE?! It's the best!













These things are absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!
My hubby and I kept saying, "I can't believe we don't find a way to get here more often!"
I think the Food Network's "Diners, Drive Inns & Dives" should check out the Busy Bee! These burgers rock. And, we are self-described burger experts.
Oh, by the way, sorry for the cell phone pics. I know this last one is especially blurry, but I thought it was worth sharing anyway. Yummmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment