Saturday, July 23, 2011

THE ZOO



My Parents were in town last weekend for a family party and to pick up our little one.
It was the perfect excuse to head to the zoo!

First up, a drink from the Lion's Mouth!
This drinking fountain has been there since I was kid.


New exhibit this year are several large mechanical dinosaurs.
My little was TERRIFIED! She's trying to say "cheese" for me……scary stuff.

A few of them even spit water!
Not all that bad when it's 95 degrees!

The elephant's were M's favorite. We spent a lot of time watching them.

I'm pretty sure it's because there's a Mamma and Baby.

 



My mom took these photos. They are cracking me up. I guess she was done with the hat.
 I've got another funny photo………

Just before elephants, M did a Carousel ride.



No, this is not the funny photo. I've got to lay out the story first J

I took many, many pictures of M as she would fly past. Trying to get the perfect shot.When I got home and uploaded my pictures, I saw this one:


I have no idea who this little girl is, but she was sticking her tongue out at me!! HAHA


Nothing like a giraffe on a rainbow stick to make the day! Oma's buy those types of things for their grandkids.

M and Oma headed to the train.


Ending a trip to the zoo with the train is a mandatory!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment