Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Princess!

Success!  

A week and a half-ago I set off on an INSANE mission.  A mission to redo my daughters room all things princess as a Christmas surprise.  This crazy idea spawned when I told my mother-in-law about Indiana's request.  Here's the background....

Indiana one day went into detail about how she wanted a princess bedroom.  She not only wanted a princess bedroom but she wanted to be blindfolded, brought into her room and gasp when she saw it (yes this ALL was part of the convo).

 Your wish is my command pretty princess

My mom-in-law told me I should do it, and she would help!  I was on a mission.....All things princess (so not me), and with a lot of help from my family and my poor sick sleep deprived husband, I managed to pull it off.

  Indiana was pretty surprised too!

Definitely not designer grade aka Heather style, but I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself ;).

"B" Immediately went to the sparkly pillow....and poured her baba all over it.  She approves ;)

She wasn't going anywhere either :)
It is almost perfect....just missing a tower to climb up in and some butterflies (according to Indiana)
Overall though....I think it was pretty much a hit!

Aside from the stomach flu that hit us all on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, we had a great Christmas!
How was yours?  




No comments:

Post a Comment