Monday, December 5, 2011

Charlie Brown has left the building.....

I promised...

My husband brought in our tree this year and I HAD to make the comment...."It looks a little Charlie Brown babe.".  That was all it took.  The woodworker was on a mission.

A mission to Un-Charlie Brown our tree.......
So he got out the saw...the tenon cutters and the wood glue.  
"B" was also taking care of business....
Seven...yes SEVEN tenon'd in branches later and Wa-la!  Charlie has left the building.  There are definitely some perks to having a woodworker for a husband ;).

This is the first year since we have been married that I have put blue Christmas lights and the hubby's childhood collection of ornaments on the tree.  Both his all time Christmas fave's (mine, not so much).  I know it is not the greatest of all the trees I have decorated but it made him happy and I think it turned out considering..... 


Lesson to be learned you men out there.  This is all it takes for a woman to cave ;). 

Night all!  Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment