Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can you believe .......

that Christmas is only TWELVE days away?!

I'm beginning to wonder if the retail world is onto something with putting Christmas decorations out just after Halloween.  While I have been opposed to this in the past, I think next year I am going to be on all things Christmas as I am sneaking Halloween candy out of M's pumpkin.  At least get the lights on the house and get Christmas cards done.

We just finished putting up the rest of our Christmas lights tonight.  And, as our luck would have it, there is something wrong.  It keeps flipping the switch on our breaker.  Drat!  Tomorrow.

We still need to finish putting up about 25% of our decorations and cards are a distant dream.  I've got to get packages ready for family in other states in the next few days.  As I type this I am deciding that we are going to keep our Christmas decorations up through the end of January.  Might as well make it worth it, right?!


We may be desperately behind on decorations, but we have managed to get into some Christmas activities.  M and her little playgroup girlfriends went to Molly Mouse's Sugar Plum Debut the other night.  Molly Mouse is a super cute ballet based on "The Nutcracker" - adapted for children and performed by children.  In fact, M takes ballet lessons from the same company that puts this on.  Who knows; maybe her dream of "being Molly Mouse" could come true.



I never was able to get a picture of all them looking at the camera.  Far too many distractions.  These little ones were loving every minute of it!

Molly Mouse's Sugar Plum Debut, Molly Mouse, Molly Mouse's Sugar Plum Debut, Children's Ballet Theater, CBT, Children's Ballet Theater, Molly Moue's Sugar Plum Debut, Children's Ballet Theater, CBT, CBT, Molly Mouse, Molly Mouse's Sugar Plum Debut

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. What darling girls! If it makes you feel any better, I am behind on Christmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete