Thursday, December 8, 2011

Before we jump into Christmas

I wanted to do one more post on Thanksgiving.  I downloaded these pictures yesterday and I thought they were too cute not to share.

This was my sweet Mom and M on Thanksgiving morning.
Making cookies!
Before we left for Colorado, I took M to have her haircut at "Cookie Cutters".  She was so excited to get the free snowman shaped cookie cutter.  She asked her Oma (grandma in German) if they could make cookies when we were there.  Of course, Oma said "Absolutely".  M LOVES her Oma (I do, too!).
So, they made cookies on Thanksgiving.  BEFORE getting a turkey and all of the trimmings ready. 




I don't know about you, but I have to say that my mom is one AWESOME Oma!
Cookies with Oma, oma, oma, oma, Oma German for Grandma, Cookies with Oma, Cookie Cutters, Cookie Cutters, Hair at Cookie Cutters, Cookie Cutter from Cookie Cutters, oma, oma, oma, oma, Cookies with Oma, Cookies with Oma, Cookies on Thanksgiving, Cookies with Oma, Making cookies with Oma, Cookie Cutters, Cookie Cutters, Haircuts for kids at Cookie Cutters, Haircuts for kids


1 comment:

  1. Oma is the best! I can't even imagine my mom taking time on Thanksgiving to bake cookies with the grandchildren. haha. That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete