Monday, June 25, 2012

Serenity Now.......

This past weekend was INSANE!  Insane fun for the kids, Insanity for the parents.....I am barely starting to think straight.  

Insane as in: 
4 adults.....3 tweens....1 toddler.....3 kids.....in one house.....for an entire weekend.....insane.  
Strawberry Days....Huck Finn Days....1 Violin recital.....2 Waterparks....1 Hillbilly Waterslide....1 Carnival....1 Carnival Party.....1 Parade.....Fireworks...insane! 

How you can shove that much stuff into one weekend is BEYOND me! There is too much to blog about even thinking about it gives me anxiety :).

Instead I will blog about how my weekend went out......IN PEACE

After the crazy train left we were OUT!
We headed up American Fork Canyon to Granite Flats for some "SERENITY".  What a better place than nature. 


Unfortunately everyone else got the memo as well.  Even the mountains were PACKED!  We were able to find a place, off the beaten path just a bit.

If I could take a picture of the kids' attitudes before we got up there.  They would be in black and white.  Hit the mountains and the color came back :).
Indiana's Angry Face went away...and she was smiling.  A nice change from earlier in the day.

Sometime I really do think that too many activities can be a bad thing.  


Speaking of too many activities.  I am off.....to take this little monkey out for yet another Activity....we are heading to the Tracy Aviary for her Birthday. 

I can not believe my little monkey is 2!  

Happy Birthday "B"!

 JODY
 




No comments:

Post a Comment